Onshore Pneumatic Internal Line Up Clamp
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- Metal Type
- Internal line up clamp
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Round shape
We have carved a niche in the market as a prime organization engaged in manufacturing and supplying Onshore Pneumatic Internal Line Up Clamp. Internal line up clamp is specially for aligning pipe ends during pipeline welding process. This line up clamp is available in size from 6in to 80in. Each internal line up clamp is suitable for specific wall thickness as well as suitable for manual welding and automatic welding process. We offer Onshore Pneumatic Internal Line Up Clamp at reasonable prices to clients.
- Steel travel wheels
- Air mist lubrication
- Roller-type actuating heads
1. Input pressure: less than 1.5MPa; Working pressure: 0.5MPa-0.8MPa
2. Compressed air as operate source: Max. pressure: 1.5MPa, Min. air flow rate: 650L/min.
3. Grade capability to 20 degree
4. Pipe radius which the equipment can pass through should be less than 38D.
5. Pneumatic components from FESTO or Norgren .
6. Pneumatic motor:
7. The hose connections utilize cone sealing, using compressed hose covered by a steel wire protective layer.
8. Copper back up shoe as opption for automatic welding.
9. Non self-propelled type for pipe size below 16in; self propelled type for pipe diameter over than 20inOnshore Pneumatic Internal Line Up Clamp
Model and specification:
|Applicable pipe size||6in |
|Weight||100 kg||50 kg||85 kg||130 kg||170 kg||250 kg|
|Number of clamp shoes||4x2||4x2||6x2||8x2||10x2||10x2|
|Applicable pipe size||20-22in |
|Weight||525 kg||680 kg||850 kg||1000 kg||1300 kg||1500 kg|
|Number of clamp shoes||10x2||12x2||12x2||16x2||18x2||18x2|
|Applicable pipe size||46-50in |
|Weight||1750 kg||1950 kg||2300 kg||2600 kg||2800 kg||3000 kg|
|Number of clamp shoes||24x2||24x2||30x2||30x2||36x2||36x2|
- FOB Port
- Qingdao or Shanghai
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 50 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15 Days
- Packaging Details
- Plywooden seaworthy packing
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, South America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa
- CE certificate from SGS